aroCRM offers a simple, userfriendly, intuitive platform to witness top notch customer experience. aroCRM’s easy-to-use, customizable dashboard provides 360-degree view of the customer, all in one place. aroCRM can serve as a vital nerve center to manage all connections that happen in a your business.
aroCRM offers in built dashboard that features: –
- Company/Customer Management – Analyse customer interactions and data throughout the entire eco-system which aims in improving business relationships with customer.
- Contact Management – Track your entire database of customers, vendors and get their individual data.
- Lead Management – Get auto updates of the entire sales process i.e. calls, meeting, demos and revenue. It is a process that identifies leads, engage with them and convert them into direct sales.
- Opportunities Management – Control and manage your sales process through opportunity management CRM
- Sales Order Management – Automate your entire order to cash flow by removing errors and optimizing processes to deliver on-time.
- Invoice Management – Generate cloud base bill and process the invoice automatically.
- Service Management – Track and manage customer service activities of an organisation on daily basis.
- Contract Management – In order to manage and keep track of the agreements that have been made with customers.
- Campaign Management – Manage multiple campaign in single platform and check the data in real time.
- Inventory Management with Purchase Cycle – Incorporate all the inventory features that includes Invoice, purchase order, sales, vendors and price books.
- Document Management – Maintain electronic documents in the cloud based CRM ecosystem.
- System Administration – The dashboard help your business gain a better understanding of who their customers are, what they are buying and check customer loyalty.
- Reporting and Analysis – You can measure your business performance on basis of the auto generated reports in the CRM system.
- Integration with Various Tools (Mail Manager, SMS Manager etc.) – Send automatic mail alerts and send personalise message to all individual clients.
How aroCRM benefits an organisation?
- It provides a vast Customer data management
- Get daily basis Sales reporting
- Predicts accurate sales forecasting
- Customer segmentation
- Scaling a sales process
- Managing multiple Marketing Campaigns through 3rd party applications
- Better internal communication
- Provide Support Timely
- Enhanced Process to mitigate customer satisfaction
- Customer data management
Get in touch with us for a free demo!